Word Families Flash Cards: 54 Flash Cards
188640Regular price $5.99
Rhyming Words Flash Cards
Turn your child’s kindergarten phonics lessons into fun, phonics games that bring learning to life with Carson Dellosa’s Word Families Flash Cards!
Letter Blends Flash Cards are a great way for kindergarteners and beyond to learn basic sight words and grammar through fun, hands-on practice that is both fun AND educational.
Why You’ll Love These Sight Words Flash Cards
- Engaging and educational kindergarten learning activities. Kids learn primary phonics skills; each flash card covers a word family with a word family ending on the front and a list of sight words examples for each family on the back. The sight word flash cards are made with a glossy cardstock finish and rounded edges for easy flipping and sorting. Bonus resource cards feature additional sight word games and phonics games for even more learning fun!
- Practically sized for on-the-go fun! Each flash card measures 3 ¼” x 5 ¼” — the perfect size to take along on road trips and fit in most bags to practice essential skills from just about anywhere!
About Carson Dellosa
Founded by two teachers more than 40 years ago, Carson Dellosa believes that education is everywhere and is passionate about making products that inspire life's learning moments.
These Kids Flash Cards Contain:
- 54 double sided kindergarten flash cards
- Bonus resource cards with additional educational games and activities
- Perfectly sized at 3 ¼” x 5 ¼”
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. We also accept debit cards with the Visa or MasterCard logo and PayPal. We don't take personal checks, money orders, purchase orders, CODs, International credit cards or CyberCash. Sorry, we can't accept credit cards with billing addresses outside of the United States, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico and Guam.
If you would like your order shipped to an address different from the billing address on your credit card, it's a good idea to list the alternate address with your credit card company. We can process your order more quickly if you list the address with your credit card company before placing your order. To list the additional shipping address with your credit card company, just call the toll-free number on the back of your card and ask the customer service representative to add the address to the files on your account. This helps prevent fraudulent use of your credit card.
Our secure server software encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, making the information unreadable as it travels over the Internet. We use the latest security technology available to keep your credit card information safe and private.
We validate your credit card by checking your personal billing information. We require you to enter the billing information as it appears on your credit card statement into the personal billing section of the order before we authorize your purchase.
We charge your credit card when we ship the item. If we have to ship items in your order separately, more than one charge may show up on your card. When you place your order, we pre-authorize your credit card to make sure the funds are available. Please note: if you use a debit card, the pre-authorization may look like a debit on your account. We won't actually debit your account until we ship your order. If we have to cancel your order, the amount of time it takes to credit your account depends on the issuer of your card.