Division 0 to 12 Flash Cards
188655Regular price $5.99
Division flash cards for kids ages 8+
Turn your child’s math lessons into fun, educational games that bring learning to life with Carson Dellosa’s Division Flash Cards!
Division Flash Cards are a great way for students to learn basic division facts with a fun, hands-on math game that is both fun AND educational for 3rd grade math and beyond.
Why You’ll Love These Division Flash Cards For 3rd Grade
- Engaging and educational math games for kids. Kids practice division facts through 12 with over 100+ math problems. The division cards are made with a glossy cardstock finish and rounded edges for easy flipping and sorting during practice. Bonus resource cards feature extension math games for even more learning fun!
- Checking accuracy along the way. Each of the kids flash cards are double sided with a problem on one side and the answer on the reverse.
- Practically sized for on-the-go fun! Each flash card measures 3 ¼” x 5 ¼”—perfect for taking along on road trips or store in most bags and purses to practice essential division skills from just about anywhere!
About Carson Dellosa
Founded by two teachers more than 40 years ago, Carson Dellosa believes that education is everywhere and is passionate about making products that inspire life's learning moments.
These Math Facts Flash Cards Contain:
- 54 number flash cards
- Bonus resource cards with additional math games
- Perfectly sized at 3 ¼” x 5 ¼”