Spot On Numbers 1 - 36 Carpet Markers - 4"
190395Regular price $29.99
- ●【High Quality Material】➔100% industrial strength high-quality nylon with tiny hooks grab the carpet loops and grip,make it Tightthat stick very well to most carpets, durable and ease of picking them up off the carpet and these sitting spot markers DO Not Damage Carpet when removed,Non-slip floor spot markers for sports training and drills
- ●【Size and Color,Great for Organization】➔36 Pack 4"(100mm) diameter magic circle spots markers with number 1 through 36,and come with 6 different brightly colors(red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple) gives the perfect "spot" for each kiddos to sit, listen, and learn.Improving color learning skills.Perfect for seating chart, student spacing, lining up, seating spot, regrouping, and personal space
- ●【Safe and Covenient,Reusable】➔which is safe,NO adhesive, NO irritation, washable and reusable,convenient and easy to clean,each set is packaged in a SMALL ZIPER BAG to allow easy storage and portability,easy to take any where,making it the best choice for teachers and parents,and Ideal for kids parties and can be used Over and Over Again
- ●【Perfect Fit for Assorted Applications】➔These carpet dots markers are designed for classroom to take morning attendance, have story time or identify sitting, queueing, standing locations, also suitable for teaching activities, like counting,yoga standing, home child-parent time, hopscotch,math games, obstacle courses and more - make your classroom pop, active, and organized
- ●【Free Storage Bag】➔Every package comes with a free zipper storage bag for easy pack up and storage at no additional cost! Allow you easily to take these floor markers to a friend's home or school to play on school holidays or weekends
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. We also accept debit cards with the Visa or MasterCard logo and PayPal. We don't take personal checks, money orders, purchase orders, CODs, International credit cards or CyberCash. Sorry, we can't accept credit cards with billing addresses outside of the United States, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico and Guam.
If you would like your order shipped to an address different from the billing address on your credit card, it's a good idea to list the alternate address with your credit card company. We can process your order more quickly if you list the address with your credit card company before placing your order. To list the additional shipping address with your credit card company, just call the toll-free number on the back of your card and ask the customer service representative to add the address to the files on your account. This helps prevent fraudulent use of your credit card.
Our secure server software encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, making the information unreadable as it travels over the Internet. We use the latest security technology available to keep your credit card information safe and private.
We validate your credit card by checking your personal billing information. We require you to enter the billing information as it appears on your credit card statement into the personal billing section of the order before we authorize your purchase.
We charge your credit card when we ship the item. If we have to ship items in your order separately, more than one charge may show up on your card. When you place your order, we pre-authorize your credit card to make sure the funds are available. Please note: if you use a debit card, the pre-authorization may look like a debit on your account. We won't actually debit your account until we ship your order. If we have to cancel your order, the amount of time it takes to credit your account depends on the issuer of your card.