Disney/Pixar Magical Adventures in First Grade
204923Regular price $17.99
First Grade Workbook for kids ages 6-7
Take your child on a magical learning journey that teaches and reinforces 1st grade math, reading, and writing skills with Disney Learning’s Magical Adventures in First Grade Workbook!
Kids Activity Books are a great way for first graders to learn basic reading, writing, and math skills such as geometry, addition and subtraction, letters and sounds, handwriting practice, and more through a variety of activities that are both fun AND educational!
Why You’ll Love This Disney Activity Book
- Engaging and educational activities. “The Case of the Missing Letters”, “picture matching”, and “rhyme time” are a few of the fun activities in this Disney book that incorporate essential skills into everyday settings to help inspire learning into your child’s homeschool or classroom curriculum. Bonus activities are also included at the end of the 1st grade workbook.
- Testing progress along the way. An answer key and reward stickers are included in the back of the first grade book to track your child’s progress before moving on to new and exciting lessons.
- Inspire Learning. Age-appropriate “I can” statements help inspire students before starting each lesson. Beloved Disney characters like Judy, Moana, Maui, Jasmine, Aladdin, Belle, and more are featured within every lesson to help keep young learners engaged. A “Learn Together” section is also included in lessons for parents and teachers to help work alongside children.
- Practically sized for every activity. The 256-page 1st grade reading, writing, and math book is sized at about 7 ½ inches x 10 inches—giving your child plenty of space to complete each exercise from just about anywhere!
About Disney Learning
Disney Learning promotes interactive learning through fun, hands-on activities with your child’s favorite Disney characters. The magic of Disney accompanies children every step of the way as they practice essential skills for school success.
The 1st Grade Workbook Contains:
- A completion certificate and 140 reward stickers
- A glossary and answer key
- Perfectly sized at about 7 ½” x 10”
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. We also accept debit cards with the Visa or MasterCard logo and PayPal. We don't take personal checks, money orders, purchase orders, CODs, International credit cards or CyberCash. Sorry, we can't accept credit cards with billing addresses outside of the United States, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico and Guam.
If you would like your order shipped to an address different from the billing address on your credit card, it's a good idea to list the alternate address with your credit card company. We can process your order more quickly if you list the address with your credit card company before placing your order. To list the additional shipping address with your credit card company, just call the toll-free number on the back of your card and ask the customer service representative to add the address to the files on your account. This helps prevent fraudulent use of your credit card.
Our secure server software encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, making the information unreadable as it travels over the Internet. We use the latest security technology available to keep your credit card information safe and private.
We validate your credit card by checking your personal billing information. We require you to enter the billing information as it appears on your credit card statement into the personal billing section of the order before we authorize your purchase.
We charge your credit card when we ship the item. If we have to ship items in your order separately, more than one charge may show up on your card. When you place your order, we pre-authorize your credit card to make sure the funds are available. Please note: if you use a debit card, the pre-authorization may look like a debit on your account. We won't actually debit your account until we ship your order. If we have to cancel your order, the amount of time it takes to credit your account depends on the issuer of your card.