Kind Vibes Jumbo Doodle Hearts Cut-Outs
219033Regular price $9.99
- DECORATIVES: Add some style to displays and doors, dress-up your classroom, create awards, decorate for parties, and more with Colorful Cut-Outs. These accents add the perfect finishing touch.
- DURABLE MATERIAL: Printed on durable card stock, these versatile, ready-to-use cut-outs are die-cut and reusable if laminated. For a cohesive theme, check out coordinating supplies and décor.
- MEASUREMENTS: This pack includes 12 assorted hearts (largest: 11.41" x 11.4"; smallest: 11.42" x 10.34"); 3 each: polka-dotted, striped; 1 each: blue, green, orange, pink, purple, yellow.
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: This set features blue, green, orange, pink, purple, and yellow hearts with either polka dots or stripe designs. Each cut-out features writing room for desk or cubby tags, and more.
- KIND VIBES COLLECTION: Transform your classroom into a warm and welcoming space for all students with the bright, animated positivity of the Kind Vibes collection by Carson Dellosa Education.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. We also accept debit cards with the Visa or MasterCard logo and PayPal. We don't take personal checks, money orders, purchase orders, CODs, International credit cards or CyberCash. Sorry, we can't accept credit cards with billing addresses outside of the United States, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico and Guam.
If you would like your order shipped to an address different from the billing address on your credit card, it's a good idea to list the alternate address with your credit card company. We can process your order more quickly if you list the address with your credit card company before placing your order. To list the additional shipping address with your credit card company, just call the toll-free number on the back of your card and ask the customer service representative to add the address to the files on your account. This helps prevent fraudulent use of your credit card.
Our secure server software encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, making the information unreadable as it travels over the Internet. We use the latest security technology available to keep your credit card information safe and private.
We validate your credit card by checking your personal billing information. We require you to enter the billing information as it appears on your credit card statement into the personal billing section of the order before we authorize your purchase.
We charge your credit card when we ship the item. If we have to ship items in your order separately, more than one charge may show up on your card. When you place your order, we pre-authorize your credit card to make sure the funds are available. Please note: if you use a debit card, the pre-authorization may look like a debit on your account. We won't actually debit your account until we ship your order. If we have to cancel your order, the amount of time it takes to credit your account depends on the issuer of your card.