Lego Extra Dots Series 4
219410Regular price $4.99
Kids and fans of arts and crafts items will love this cool LEGO DOTS 41908 Extra DOTS - series 4 pack! Designed to work with all the LEGO DOTS sets, these extra tiles offer kids the chance to expand their designs in fun new ways and change them to suit their outfit, mood or room decor.
- Grow children's love of creative DIY with this bag of tiles, with 79 tiles in 4 colors, 20 translucent blue glitter tiles, and 10 out of a possible 16 decorated tiles (what's in the bag is a surprise!)
- Creativity on display! Kids can stretch their design and self-expression skills as they decorate using these great tiles, whether following patterns from the different LEGO DOTS sets or coming up with new ideas
- The colorful 41908 Extra DOTS - series 1 are great to create new designs with in the different DOTS sets or with other LEGO sets as part of creative arts and crafts fun
- Small and totally portable, this cute DIY creative bag is perfect for young designers aged 6 and up to add to their creations. Then they can display their new designs on their bracelet or room décor items
- We drop, squash, twist, heat, bite, bend, scratch and stretch LEGO DOTS tiles and bracelets to make sure every kid's building toy meet the highest global safety and quality standards
- LEGO Building Elements; 109 Pieces
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. We also accept debit cards with the Visa or MasterCard logo and PayPal. We don't take personal checks, money orders, purchase orders, CODs, International credit cards or CyberCash. Sorry, we can't accept credit cards with billing addresses outside of the United States, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico and Guam.
If you would like your order shipped to an address different from the billing address on your credit card, it's a good idea to list the alternate address with your credit card company. We can process your order more quickly if you list the address with your credit card company before placing your order. To list the additional shipping address with your credit card company, just call the toll-free number on the back of your card and ask the customer service representative to add the address to the files on your account. This helps prevent fraudulent use of your credit card.
Our secure server software encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, making the information unreadable as it travels over the Internet. We use the latest security technology available to keep your credit card information safe and private.
We validate your credit card by checking your personal billing information. We require you to enter the billing information as it appears on your credit card statement into the personal billing section of the order before we authorize your purchase.
We charge your credit card when we ship the item. If we have to ship items in your order separately, more than one charge may show up on your card. When you place your order, we pre-authorize your credit card to make sure the funds are available. Please note: if you use a debit card, the pre-authorization may look like a debit on your account. We won't actually debit your account until we ship your order. If we have to cancel your order, the amount of time it takes to credit your account depends on the issuer of your card.