Design & Drill Take Along Activity
219880Regular price $36.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Even the littlest builders can experience the thrill of the drill with the Design & Drill Patterns & Shapes! Kids use a mini-size, motorized hand drill and hand-held screwdriver to attach colorful bolts onto the board and create their very own designs or follow the included patterns to make specific shapes, patterns, and pictures. Just snap the included bits into the toy power drill and toy screwdriver, grab a handful of bolts, and power up your creativity and critical thinking skills! Manipulating the bolts, drill, and screwdriver also helps develop the fine motor skills needed to tie shoes and hold a pencil. Build and learn with the included power drill with socket bit, mini screwdriver with Phillips bit, 50 colorful bolts, and 20 pattern cards to follow. Drill requires 3 AA batteries (not included). Ages 3+.
- EXPERIENCE THE THRILL OF THE DRILL! Kids power up their imaginations and build coordination skills as they use a real, working, toy drill, chunky, kid-sized bolts, and a sturdy activity board to create all kinds of pictures, patterns, and shapes
- INTRODUCE STEM LEARNING! Introduce STEM learning, including key early math skills, in a playful way with Design & Drill Patterns & Shapes! Kids can't get enough of the thrill of the drill, but they're also counting and sorting colorful bolts, following patterns, and re-creating pictures as they play
- BUILD FINE MOTOR SKILLS! Select and place a bolt, aim the toy drill, and squeeze the trigger to hold it in place. Or place and twist the mini screwdriver to tighten and loosen the colorful bolts. Either way, kids are developing the fine motor skills they need to tie their shoes and hold a pencil
- INCLUDES: 7.5” x 7.5” Design board, motorized drill with socket bit, mini screwdriver with Phillips bit, 5 double-sided pattern cards, and 50 colorful bolts. Drill requires 3 AA batteries (not included)
- ENCOURAGES CREATIVITY: Kids can follow the patterns on the included design cards or use the drill and bolts to design their own, custom pictures and patterns.