Charades For Kids - Petit Collage
221599Regular price $16.99
- GREAT FAMILY ACTIVITY – Here’s a great game for the whole family! Take it in turns to act out the picture for the other players – and whoever guesses what’s on the card wins it! The large icons make it easy for non-readers to join in the fun.
- EASY TO LEARN – Actions and noises are allowed – but no words! And the first person to collect three cards wins the game.
- FIVE COLOR-CODED CATEGORIES – Everyday Objects, Animals, On the Go, Jobs, Food. Added bonus: These can also be used as flashcards!
- ECO-FRIENDLY – Made using recycled card and printed with vegetable inks. Conforms to CPSIA, ASTM, and CE standards.
- PETIT COLLAGE – Petit Collage is all about good design. We combine a modern aesthetic with a sustainability criteria to create bold, thoughtful products to delight little ones. We strive to make our products beautiful and fun in equal measure.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. We also accept debit cards with the Visa or MasterCard logo and PayPal. We don't take personal checks, money orders, purchase orders, CODs, International credit cards or CyberCash. Sorry, we can't accept credit cards with billing addresses outside of the United States, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico and Guam.
If you would like your order shipped to an address different from the billing address on your credit card, it's a good idea to list the alternate address with your credit card company. We can process your order more quickly if you list the address with your credit card company before placing your order. To list the additional shipping address with your credit card company, just call the toll-free number on the back of your card and ask the customer service representative to add the address to the files on your account. This helps prevent fraudulent use of your credit card.
Our secure server software encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, making the information unreadable as it travels over the Internet. We use the latest security technology available to keep your credit card information safe and private.
We validate your credit card by checking your personal billing information. We require you to enter the billing information as it appears on your credit card statement into the personal billing section of the order before we authorize your purchase.
We charge your credit card when we ship the item. If we have to ship items in your order separately, more than one charge may show up on your card. When you place your order, we pre-authorize your credit card to make sure the funds are available. Please note: if you use a debit card, the pre-authorization may look like a debit on your account. We won't actually debit your account until we ship your order. If we have to cancel your order, the amount of time it takes to credit your account depends on the issuer of your card.