Dinosaur Search/ Match Game
224111Regular price $11.99
- A DINOSAUR-PACKED, DOUBLE-SIDED GAMEBOARD: One gameboard, two awesome games! On the one side play Jurassic Hunt, a matching game, and on the other play 3 Dinos in a Row and try to cover the dinos with tokens!
- EDUCATIONAL AND FUN: Both of these classic games are perfect to introduce to young kids ages 3 and up! Let them get familiar with the concepts of counting, matching and more.
- FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY: Both Jurassic Hunt and 3 Dinos in a Row are games kids will enjoy playing over and over. Whether it`s making matches or finding all the dinosaurs in a row, play will always be entertaining.
- QUICK START, FUN AND ENGAGING: Just take the game out of the box, follow the simple instructions and you're off to have a prehistoric blast with your favorite dinosaurs.
- Spin Master offers a variety of board games & puzzles for kids & adults. Classic, card, family, trivia, party games & more. Puzzle lines feature characters for kids of all ages, adult jigsaw, 3-D & more.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. We also accept debit cards with the Visa or MasterCard logo and PayPal. We don't take personal checks, money orders, purchase orders, CODs, International credit cards or CyberCash. Sorry, we can't accept credit cards with billing addresses outside of the United States, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico and Guam.
If you would like your order shipped to an address different from the billing address on your credit card, it's a good idea to list the alternate address with your credit card company. We can process your order more quickly if you list the address with your credit card company before placing your order. To list the additional shipping address with your credit card company, just call the toll-free number on the back of your card and ask the customer service representative to add the address to the files on your account. This helps prevent fraudulent use of your credit card.
Our secure server software encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, making the information unreadable as it travels over the Internet. We use the latest security technology available to keep your credit card information safe and private.
We validate your credit card by checking your personal billing information. We require you to enter the billing information as it appears on your credit card statement into the personal billing section of the order before we authorize your purchase.
We charge your credit card when we ship the item. If we have to ship items in your order separately, more than one charge may show up on your card. When you place your order, we pre-authorize your credit card to make sure the funds are available. Please note: if you use a debit card, the pre-authorization may look like a debit on your account. We won't actually debit your account until we ship your order. If we have to cancel your order, the amount of time it takes to credit your account depends on the issuer of your card.