Teddy Bear Textured Stuffed Animal
224587Regular price $23.99
- MEET CONFETTI THE TOOTHPICK TEDDY BEAR: No party is complete without a little confetti! This 15” Toothpick teddy bear features a colorful spotted pattern & a tag-along body with playfully floppy limbs.
- HIGH-QUALITY HUGS: This soft & cuddly plush toy features surface-washable construction for easy cleaning. Plush comes packaged inside a poly bag. Appropriate for ages 1 & up.
- THE PERFECT GIFT FOR TEDDY BEAR FANS: The GUND teddy bear plush collection makes the perfect gifts for stuffed animal lovers, cute stuff, cuddly plush, & collectors of adorable home decor.
- QUALITY CUDDLES: Our huggable, award-winning soft teddy bears, baby toys, boys toys, girls toys, stuffies, & plush toys appeal to all ages and last a lifetime of hugs.
- PREMIER PLUSH: As one of the first companies to produce a teddy bear, GUND has been creating unique teddy bears & stuffed animals known worldwide for their quality & innovation for over 120 years.
- Includes: 1 GUND plush
- Covered by the Spin Master Care Commitment. See below for full details
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. We also accept debit cards with the Visa or MasterCard logo and PayPal. We don't take personal checks, money orders, purchase orders, CODs, International credit cards or CyberCash. Sorry, we can't accept credit cards with billing addresses outside of the United States, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico and Guam.
If you would like your order shipped to an address different from the billing address on your credit card, it's a good idea to list the alternate address with your credit card company. We can process your order more quickly if you list the address with your credit card company before placing your order. To list the additional shipping address with your credit card company, just call the toll-free number on the back of your card and ask the customer service representative to add the address to the files on your account. This helps prevent fraudulent use of your credit card.
Our secure server software encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, making the information unreadable as it travels over the Internet. We use the latest security technology available to keep your credit card information safe and private.
We validate your credit card by checking your personal billing information. We require you to enter the billing information as it appears on your credit card statement into the personal billing section of the order before we authorize your purchase.
We charge your credit card when we ship the item. If we have to ship items in your order separately, more than one charge may show up on your card. When you place your order, we pre-authorize your credit card to make sure the funds are available. Please note: if you use a debit card, the pre-authorization may look like a debit on your account. We won't actually debit your account until we ship your order. If we have to cancel your order, the amount of time it takes to credit your account depends on the issuer of your card.