Rubik’s Tower, 2x2x4 Complex Color-Matching Puzzle
226558Regular price $23.99
- ADVANCED RUBIK`S CUBE: The Rubik`s Tower (or 2x2x4 Rubik`s Cube) is an interesting twist on the original Rubik`s Cube. Imagine two 2x2 Rubik`s Cubes that rotate around the central axis allowing this puzzle to shape-shift.
- URN, TWIST & REPEAT: The Cube features six different coloured sides - four sides with eight squares and two sides with four squares. Once the faces are scrambled up, you are going to need to twist, turn and rotate the Rubik`s Cube until each of the six f
- SHAPESHIFTING DESIGN: Its shape distorting capability makes cubing that much more challenging. Do you think you will be able to match the colours back again?
- A MUST HAVE FOR PUZZLE LOVERS: The Rubik`s Tower is another incredibly addictive, multi-dimensional challenge that will fascinate puzzle fans as much as the Original Rubik`s Cube has done for over three decades.
- STICKERLESS: If anyone ever tells you they solved the Rubik's Cube by picking the stickers off - hand them one of these. The traditional stickers have been replaced with plastic, which means no fading, peeling or cheating!
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. We also accept debit cards with the Visa or MasterCard logo and PayPal. We don't take personal checks, money orders, purchase orders, CODs, International credit cards or CyberCash. Sorry, we can't accept credit cards with billing addresses outside of the United States, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico and Guam.
If you would like your order shipped to an address different from the billing address on your credit card, it's a good idea to list the alternate address with your credit card company. We can process your order more quickly if you list the address with your credit card company before placing your order. To list the additional shipping address with your credit card company, just call the toll-free number on the back of your card and ask the customer service representative to add the address to the files on your account. This helps prevent fraudulent use of your credit card.
Our secure server software encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, making the information unreadable as it travels over the Internet. We use the latest security technology available to keep your credit card information safe and private.
We validate your credit card by checking your personal billing information. We require you to enter the billing information as it appears on your credit card statement into the personal billing section of the order before we authorize your purchase.
We charge your credit card when we ship the item. If we have to ship items in your order separately, more than one charge may show up on your card. When you place your order, we pre-authorize your credit card to make sure the funds are available. Please note: if you use a debit card, the pre-authorization may look like a debit on your account. We won't actually debit your account until we ship your order. If we have to cancel your order, the amount of time it takes to credit your account depends on the issuer of your card.