LEGO® Chinese Festivals: Lunar New Year Parade
235693Regular price $146.99
Celebrate the beginning of the Year of the Rabbit with this LEGO Lunar New Year Parade building set (80111) for ages 8 and up. A delightfully playful festive centerpiece, it features 3 connectible toy parade floats. Push the floats with rabbit and LEGO themes to animate the buildable rabbit and dragon, and push the musicians' float to make the on-board drummer minifigure drum automatically. The set includes separate instructions for each model, so family members and friends can build together.
Build, play and display
Bring the colorful brick-built parade to life with 18 LEGO minifigures, including a performer in a rabbit outfit, 2 masked performers, 5 musical performers with instrument accessories, and LEGO performers dressed as Monkie Kid, a pirate, an astronaut and a knight.
Collectible LEGO Traditional Festival sets make wonderful holiday gift toys for kids and anyone interested in Asian culture, offering exciting building challenges and hours of creative play.
- Lunar New Year play-and-display set (80111) – LEGO® builders can recreate the joyous atmosphere of a traditional Lunar New Year Parade with this set featuring 3 colorful, connectible toy floats
- 18 LEGO® minifigures – 5 musicians, 2 masked performers, LEGO performers dressed as Monkie Kid, a pirate, an astronaut and a knight, a family of 4, 2 spectators and a Year of The Rabbit performer
- Rabbit- and music-themed floats – The rabbit float features a buildable rabbit that moves automatically as the float is pushed. Push the musicians' float to make the on-board drummer minifigure drum
- LEGO® float – Place minifigures on the float and push it to make the buildable dragon move automatically
- Gift toy for ages 8 and up – Give this premium-quality, 1,653-piece LEGO® building kit as a Lunar New Year holiday gift to creative kids and adults with an interest in Asian customs
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. We also accept debit cards with the Visa or MasterCard logo and PayPal. We don't take personal checks, money orders, purchase orders, CODs, International credit cards or CyberCash. Sorry, we can't accept credit cards with billing addresses outside of the United States, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico and Guam.
If you would like your order shipped to an address different from the billing address on your credit card, it's a good idea to list the alternate address with your credit card company. We can process your order more quickly if you list the address with your credit card company before placing your order. To list the additional shipping address with your credit card company, just call the toll-free number on the back of your card and ask the customer service representative to add the address to the files on your account. This helps prevent fraudulent use of your credit card.
Our secure server software encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, making the information unreadable as it travels over the Internet. We use the latest security technology available to keep your credit card information safe and private.
We validate your credit card by checking your personal billing information. We require you to enter the billing information as it appears on your credit card statement into the personal billing section of the order before we authorize your purchase.
We charge your credit card when we ship the item. If we have to ship items in your order separately, more than one charge may show up on your card. When you place your order, we pre-authorize your credit card to make sure the funds are available. Please note: if you use a debit card, the pre-authorization may look like a debit on your account. We won't actually debit your account until we ship your order. If we have to cancel your order, the amount of time it takes to credit your account depends on the issuer of your card.