Spectrum Language Arts, Grade 6
25859Regular price $16.99
Spectrum Grade 6 Language Arts Workbook for kids ages 11-12
Support your child’s educational journey with Spectrum’s Language Arts 6th Grade Workbook that teaches basic language arts skills to 6th graders.
Language Arts workbooks are a great way for kids to learn basic skills such as vocabulary acquisition, grammar, figures of speech, sentence types, and more through a variety of activities that are both fun AND educational!
Why You’ll Love This Grammar Workbook
- Engaging and educational reading and writing practice. “Skits”, “Writing a friendly letter”, and “proofing passages” are a few of the fun activities that incorporate language arts into everyday settings to help inspire learning into your child’s homeschool or classroom curriculum.
- Testing progress along the way. Lesson reviews test student knowledge before moving on to new and exciting lessons. An answer key is included in the back of the 6th grade book to track your child’s progress and accuracy.
- Practically sized for every activity The 184-page 6th grade workbook is sized at about 8 inches x 11 inches—giving your child plenty of space to complete each exercise.
For more than 20 years, Spectrum has provided solutions for parents who want to help their children get ahead, and for teachers who want their students to meet and exceed set learning goals—providing workbooks that are a great resource for both homeschooling and classroom curriculum.
This 6th Grade Language Arts Kids Activity Book Contains:
- 4 chapters full of tips, fun activities, and lesson reviews
- An answer key and writer’s guide
- Perfectly sized at about 8” x 11"