28547Regular price $16.99
Algebra 1 Workbook for kids ages 11-14
Support your child’s educational journey with the Spectrum algebra math workbook that teaches algebra skills to sixth—eighth graders.
Spectrum’s algebra workbook is a great
way for sixth, seventh, and eighth graders to learn essential algebra skills such as algebraic equations, graphing, rational and irrational numbers, and more through a variety of problem-solving activities that are both fun AND educational!
Why You’ll Love This Math Book
- Engaging and educational math for 6th—8th graders. “writing and finding algebraic expressions”, “factor and fractions”, and “solving for percent and interest” are a few of the fun activities that incorporate math in everyday settings to help inspire learning.
- Testing progress along the way. Pretests, posttests, a mid-test, final test, and an answer key are included in the 6th—8th grade math workbook to help track your child’s progress along the way before moving on to new and exciting math lessons.
- Practically sized for every activity The 128-page algebra workbook is sized at about 8.5 inches x 10.75 inches—giving your child plenty of space to complete each exercise.
For more than 20 years, Spectrum has provided solutions for parents who want to help their children get ahead, and for teachers who want their students to meet and exceed set learning goals—providing workbooks that are a great resource for both homeschooling and classroom curriculum.
The Algebra Math Workbook Contains:
- 9 chapters full of vibrant activities
- Pretests, posttests, mid-test, final test, algebra reference chart, scoring record, and answer key
- Perfectly sized at about 8.5" x 10.75"
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. We also accept debit cards with the Visa or MasterCard logo and PayPal. We don't take personal checks, money orders, purchase orders, CODs, International credit cards or CyberCash. Sorry, we can't accept credit cards with billing addresses outside of the United States, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico and Guam.
If you would like your order shipped to an address different from the billing address on your credit card, it's a good idea to list the alternate address with your credit card company. We can process your order more quickly if you list the address with your credit card company before placing your order. To list the additional shipping address with your credit card company, just call the toll-free number on the back of your card and ask the customer service representative to add the address to the files on your account. This helps prevent fraudulent use of your credit card.
Our secure server software encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, making the information unreadable as it travels over the Internet. We use the latest security technology available to keep your credit card information safe and private.
We validate your credit card by checking your personal billing information. We require you to enter the billing information as it appears on your credit card statement into the personal billing section of the order before we authorize your purchase.
We charge your credit card when we ship the item. If we have to ship items in your order separately, more than one charge may show up on your card. When you place your order, we pre-authorize your credit card to make sure the funds are available. Please note: if you use a debit card, the pre-authorization may look like a debit on your account. We won't actually debit your account until we ship your order. If we have to cancel your order, the amount of time it takes to credit your account depends on the issuer of your card.